Sunday, May 14, 2006

The Sunday Night Massacre

I am getting numerous reports via e-mail that the axe has been swinging far and wide tonight. I don't have definitive numbers right now, but after I pick through some more of the bloody bodies I will get back to you.

So much for Anita's claim that the May 12th deadline was nothing more than a bunch of hype. Check out what Anita made Sally write two weeks ago:

From: {Sally}
To: {Temp Attorneys}

Subject: Don't Believe the Hype
Date: Thu, May 4, 2006

CC: {Anita}

Hi All,

A number of you have advised me of a rumor going around that the project is ending on May 12. THIS IS NOT TRUE. There is a May 12 deadline, but {Anita} has been consistently very clear that the deadline does NOT mean the end of the project. There may be a lag between the May 12 deadline and June 1, but the project is continuing.

Thank you for letting me know about the rumor, and please always let me know any time something like this comes up, so we can address it right away.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Thanks All! You guys are the best.

{Sally}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sally was ok. The problem is her replacement. A fat, ugly idiot who projects her retardness onto others.